We are currently expanding and developing our production facilities at Boreland Road, Kirkcaldy. Having enjoyed significant growth over the last 10 years, the enhancement of our manufacturing site will allow us to add exciting new products to the range and increase our geographical horizons to encompass additional export markets.
The exciting development includes:
- Additional blending and forming capability – to help us bring to market new novel products
- New, more energy efficient and sustainable, nitrogen freezing tunnels – increasing capacity by 50% and reducing energy consumption by 20%
- New thermally-fired frying systems – delivering 50% more capacity and reducing our energy consumption
- State-of-the-art packaging plant – providing additional retail packaging capability such as sealed retail trays
- Enhanced process control and monitoring systems